Careers – Senior Care Consultants (Concierge Caregiver Companions for Seniors)
Interested in joining our team as a Senior Care Consultant?
What is a Senior Care Consultant-Caregiver?
Senior Care Consultants are so much more than a caregiver. They work with clients on a consistent basis with set shifts allowing them to develop a rapport with them. Responsibilities vary by client but can include assistance with social support, exercise, meal preparation, intellectual conversation. IADLs and ADLs. Our clients may reside in either a private residence or assisted living. This rewarding position offers the opportunity to work with older adults and their families to make a difference!
Senior Care Consultant-Caregivers
Our ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, CNA, home health aide, or companion.
As a Senior Care Consultant on the Holistic Aging team, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with all ADL’s assuring client is safe at all times and at the same time allowing autonomy
- Follows care plan as written by the Life Care Manager and established by other providers
- Be able to cook nutritional meals
- Provide Medication Reminders
- Engage client in meaningful activity
- Helps patients care for themselves and cuing for memory issues
- Records daily notes by making entries in the a on-line software system
- Notifying Life Care Manager of changing or unusual conditions.
- Listen to and engage with clients
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- There are currently no health care benefits associated with this position
- You will be an employee of this company
- Hours are primarily daylight/early evening and weekends.
- MUST have a reliable car and current auto insurance
$13.00 to $15.00 /hour dependent on education and experience
Part-time (15 hours minimum/week) to Full-time if desired
Hampton Township but your work will take place in the client’s residence, typically less than a 15 mile radius of zip code 15101