Careers – Concierge Caregiver/Companions for Seniors
Interested in joining our team?
We are always looking for Senior Care Consultant!
Rewarding, well paid opportunity. Work for older adults and their families to make a difference!
We are Holistic Aging, a small private care management practice located Hampton Township looking for caregivers to assist the Life Care Manager and family manage the care of their aging, dignified parent. Our small company is proud to say we all love our jobs and would only considering someone with the same passion we have for holistic aging.
We refer to our concierge caregivers as “Senior Care Consultants”. It is so much more than your typical caregiver position as you work with varying clients who require assistance with social support, exercise, meal preparation, intellectual conversation, IADL’s & ADL’s residing in ether a private residence or assisted living. The person applying for this position should have experience assisting with older adults for cognitive support, providing them engaging opportunities to lead a productive life, medication reminders, dressing, transferring, ambulation, cooking, and cognitive support. The chosen Senior Care Consultant should be one who likes to engage older adults, can assuring the safety of the client, yet allow autonomy. A good listener is expected. You will be working under the guidance and direction of an RN Life Care Manager.
Our ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, CNA, home health aide, or companion.
As a Senior Care Consultant on the Holistic Aging team, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with all ADL’s assuring client is safe at all times and at the same time allowing autonomy
- Follows care plan as written by the Life Care Manager and established by other providers
- Be able to cook nutritional meals
- Engage client in meaningful activity
- Helps patients care for themselves and cuing for memory issues
- Records daily notes by making entries in the a on-line software system
- Notifying Life Care Manager of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- There are currently no health care benefits associated with this position
- You will be an employee of this company
- Hours are primarily daylight/early evening and weekends.
- MUST have a reliable car and current auto insurance
$13.00 to $15.00 /hour dependent on education and experience
Part-time (15 hours minimum/week) to Full-time if desired
Assisting in dressing, transferring, ambulation, cooking, and cognitive support for elder clients.
- Hampton Township but your work will take place in the client’s residence, typically less than a 15 mile radius of zip code 15101